Frac Equipment Operator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Tucker, a STEP Energy Services Company is currently looking for Frac Equipment Operators to join our dynamic team based in McAlester, OK.
We offer competitive pay and a great benefits package!
As a Frac Equipment Operator you are responsible for supporting the Stimulation well site activities and operations. You will operate a company vehicle on a daily basis between district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment. Work is performed outside in various weather conditions.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent with up to 1 year of Fracturing/Stimulation experience in a service company or oilfield operating company.
• Must have a valid CDL or the ability to obtain one.
• Ability to obtain Hazmat Endorsement on CDL.
• Must have a satisfactory driving record.
• Must have a reliable source of communication (mobile/pager etc) to be reachable/available to work when called.
• Must comply with DOT regulations and be able to pass a DOT physical and drug/alcohol test.
• Must follow established health and safety practices and wear the required PPE.
• Maintain equipment.
• Ensure compliance with DOT regulations.
• Maintain accurate DOT logs.
• Maintain a satisfactory driving record.
• Complete competencies related to requirements of job profile.
• Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location.
• Ability to learn to operate auxiliary equipment; sand handling equipment, delivery equipment and equipment associated with fluid transfer.
• Ability to learn to operate equipment and support well site activity.
• Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions.
• Must be willing to obtain knowledge of pumping standards.
• Ability to maintain condition of treating line.
• Ability to respond to client needs with a strong customer service approach.
• Ability to lift, carry, push, climb ladders, stooping, bending, turning, twisting, crouching and grasping to retrieve products.
• Ability to lift over 75 lbs. with assistance.
• Ability to meet deadlines or emergency situations.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
At Tucker Energy Services, we strive to be the best in class while creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment that encourages professional and personal growth for all employees.
Creating the industry's best workplace is our goal at Tucker Energy Services. In order to lead the industry in customer service we need to provide our team with all the resources they need to excel. That means empowering employees to prioritize their own safety above all other objectives, providing industry-leading training and career development, competitive compensation, and considering the importance of our employees & families in our workplace policies.
We are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. Apply today for immediate consideration!
Tucker, a STEP Energy Services Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.